Aron Grenader began his real estate career in the mid-1970’s. In this early period, Aron gained experience in leasing, property management, acquisitions and development of industrial income properties for a family-owned real estate investment company. Before concentrating on a brokerage career, Aron Grenader was actively involved in the Institute of Real Estate Management and achieved a Certified Property Manager (CPM)designation.
In 1982, Aron Grenader co-founded First Houston Properties, Inc.
Since the formation of First Houston Properties, Aron Grenader has built an excellent track record and has been actively involved in lease and sale transactions involving many million square feet of space. Aron is actively involved in representation of leading companies in a number of diversified market sectors including flooring distribution, . the logistics/transportation industry, steel supplies, and used clothing. Aron is also very involved in investments for investor clients.
Career Transaction highlights include:
- Sale of a 300,000 sf industrial plant in 1982
- Co-representation of the Buyer of the 1.4 million sf Hines industrial portfolio In 1997.
- Lease and purchase representation of two major flooring wholesale distributors throughout their major Houston expansion, commencing in the mid 90’s
- A joint venture formed in 1997 between a very established Houston based global developer and developers in Queretaro Mexico which has grown into the largest and finest industrial park in Latin America, Parque Industrial Queretaro
- Sale of the 220,000 sf Hempstead â€“Pinemont industrial park in NW Houston to several investment groups
- Lease representation of a premier logistics-transportation company in excess of 1 million square feet of distribution space over many years, including approximately 350,000 sf of space across from Barbours Cut Terminal commencing in 1989
- Arranged purchase of 60 acre site for development of OakRidge North Commerce Park through the City of Oak Ridge-2008
- Consultation and development services for the Buyer of a major East end truck terminal in 2007
- Planning and development of the 124,000 sf Campbell Road Industrial Park in NW Houston in 2008, on behalf of investor clients.
- Representation of the Buyer of the +/- 153,000 sf showroom-warehouse facility on the Gulf Freeway formerly occupied occupied by a major furniture clearance center-2008
- Acquisition, and current leasing and asset management of a +/-900,000 sf of single and multi-tenant industrial investment portfolio for family and investors.
A native Houstonian ,Aron Grenader graduated from Bellaire High School in 1966 . He then graduated from Tulane University in 1970 with a B.A. Degree , and was a member of the U.S. Army Reserves from 1970-1976.
Aron has been married since 1974 to Amy Zieben Grenader, and has two sons, Michael and Drew, Michael is vice-president of First Houston Properties. Aron’s interests include reading, bicycling, exercising, photography, and traveling.